If you are looking for a commercial grade stovetop pressure cooker then this Buffalo Stainless Steel 32-Quart Pressure Cooker comes with excellent cooking functions for quick and even cooking experience. This stovetop pressure cooker is originated from one of the established brands “Buffalo”.
This Buffalo Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker comes with generous cooking space providing sufficient amount of space for entertaining a group of people in quick span of time.
The fast cooking system makes possible to complete the cooking process in just 8 to 10 minutes; you can prepare different types of food such as;
- Stewed beef briskets
- Steamed dumplings
- Vegetables, desserts and more…
The fast cooking system not only allows the user to save substantial amount of energy, money as well as save valuable time.
This pressure cooker is made of Buffalo clad. The thermal conductivity of this pressure cooker is far more superior to cookware made of stainless steel. Because of this heat conducive construction allows to spread heat evenly across the cooking space for fast and even cooking experience.
It is safer than competing brands, equipped with dependable safety features with ISO 9001: 2000 and Safety Goods (SG) Certificate from Japan for safe and comfortable cooking experience. This
Easy cleaning; the gasket is removable for hassle free cleanup.
It is compatible with all stovetops; gas, electric, ceramic and even induction stovetops.
Where To Buy This Buffalo Stainless Steel 32-Quart Pressure Cooker [Commercial series]
Free Shipping Facility…
Features and Specifications
- Product brand name: Buffalo
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Material: BUFFALO Clad
- Size options; 12-Quart, 15-Quart, 21-Quart and 32 Quart commercial size
- German gear with mortise and tenon joint design, simple switch, safe, durable and easy cleaning
- The fast cooking system not only allows the user to save substantial amount of energy, money as well as save valuable time.
- Superb Thermal conductivity for even distribution of heat for fast and even cooking experience
- Compatible with all heat surfaces; gas, electric, ceramic and induction
- Quality certification; ISO 9001: 2000 and Safety Goods (SG) Certificate from Japan.
- Product weight: 17.6 pounds
- Product measurement: 18.8 length x 18.5 width x 18 height inches
If you want to buy this this stovetop pressure cooker but still interested in exploring its features in more detail then click on this link Buffalo Stainless Steel 32-Quart Pressure Cooker [Commercial series] Reviews.